A modern adults-only hotel, the Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa is part of the Melia Group. Its bungalow-style buildings are spread throughout pretty grounds with a peaceful atmosphere. The spa is a slice of tropical heaven and offers a variety of indulgences.
Minimum age 18yrs. Long trousers must be worn in the buffet restaurant during the evening.
Special offers: Honeymooners receive nightly turndown service, romantic dinner and breakfast in room the day after arrival. Marriage certificate must be provided, valid for couples married up to six months on arrival.
Wedding packages available; please see our Kosmar Holidays Weddings brochure for further details.
Situated right on the idyllic, white-sand Esmeralda beach. 400m away from more secluded beaches. 5km from Guardalavaca.
- A choice of four Ã la carte restaurants
- Unlimited hot, soft and local alcoholic drinks including cocktails served for 24hrs
- Selection of international brand drinks
- Regular evening entertainment
- A range of activities
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in the main restaurant
- El Bohio Cuban a la carte restaurant for dinner (one visit per week)
- El Patio international a la carte restaurant for dinner (one visit per week)
- El Mediterraneo Mediterranean a la carte restaurant for dinner (one visit per week)
- Tsuru Japanese a la carte restaurant for dinner (one visit per week)
- Five bars (lobby bar, pool bar, swim-up pool bar, night club bar and beach bar)
- Snacks available throughout the day with 24 hour room service including burgers, sandwiches and pizza
- Unlimited hot, soft and local alcoholic drinks including cocktails and some international brands available 24hrs a day
- Mini-fridge restocked daily with soft drinks, water and local beer
- SWIM & SUN
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- Sun terraces with sunloungers by the pool and on the beach
- Pool and beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Non-motorised watersports including sailing, snorkelling and canoeing
- A range of activities including aerobics, badminton, football, volleyball and yoga
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Gym and keep-fit
- Dance classes
- Floodlit tennis court
- Snorkelling tour (once per week)
- Ecologic excursion (five times per week)
- Introductory scuba diving taster in pool and scuba diving for beginners and certified divers
- Regular evening entertainment including live shows and music
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Spanish lessons
- 24hr reception
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Internet access
- Spa centre with swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, massage and beauty treatments
- Dive centre
Paradise Junior Suites (up to three adults) have a king-size bed or twin beds, air conditioning, living area, satellite television, mini-fridge, coffee maker, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower, and balcony or terrace.
Also available at a supplement: Junior Suites for sole use. Luxury Ocean Vew Junior Suites with an open-air shower and hammock on the terrace. Luxury Junior Suites.