The Blau Varadero boasts all the comforts you would expect from this renowned Spanish chain; the rooms are elegant and there’s a choice of activities. Why not try archery, waterpolo, or sailing? Of course you could just stretch out and take it easy on the beautiful white beach in front of the hotel.
Minimum 18yrs and over.
On the white-sand beach of Varadero, in the northern area of the island.
- Food available 24hrs a day
- A selection of restaurants
- Unlimited hot, soft and local alcoholic drinks including cocktails available 24hrs a day
- A selection of international branded drinks
- Minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and local beer
- A range of sports and activities
- Frequent evening entertainment
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast and dinner served in the main international restaurant
- Buffet lunch served at the grill restaurant
- Weekly special themed nights at the main restaurant
- Palma Real International Ã la carte restaurant for dinner (one visit per week, reservation required)
- Tex Mex restaurant for dinner (one visit per week, reservation required)
- Snacks served from the pool bar and beach bar
- Unlimited amounts of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks, including international brands and cocktails served 24hrs a day
- Piano bar
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals
- SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and on the beach
- Pool and beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Daily activities usually including aerobics, archery, badminton, darts, volleyball
- Non-motorised watersports including sailing, pedaloes, kayaks and snorkelling
- Pool table, French bowls and table tennis
- Tennis including equipment (balls and rackets)
- Gym, sauna and whirlpool
- Frequent evening entertainment usually including live shows
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- 24hr reception
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Spa with hydromassage and steam bath
- Spa treatments and massage
- Laundry facilities
- Diving school
Rooms (up to three adults) have a king-size or twin beds, air conditioning, satellite television, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with shower over bath, and balcony or terrace.
Rooms available from Nov 2018 onwards: Superioir Rooms and Superior Ocean View Rooms which have been renovated.
Also available at a supplement: Select Ocean View Rooms with added benefits including private check-in, updated furniture, bottle of sparkling wine and fruit on arrival, flat-screen television, audio base for iPad and smartphones, upgraded minibar, turndown service, one massage of 20 minutes per room per week and unlimited access to the themed restaurants. Rooms for sole use.